Tuesday, August 15, 2006

paul's here!!!

i haven't had the chance to blog about anything...especially since my husband arrived on sunday night. finally!!!! the long wait is over and im happy to have him beside me during this last phase of pregnancy. =)

the baby shower is this saturday, too. yesterday paul and i finished working on the favors. and tomorrow we'll work on the prizes for the games.


we went to the social security administration office today and pretty much wasted the entire morning. we didn't know he had to apply for the work permit first and once he has that we can get him his social security number. oh well! we'll mail his work permit form tomorrow and hopefully he'll get his permit with a couple of weeks.

paul spent a good hour and a half to two hours cleaning my car. he doesn't care if it's cold or foggy. i told him the tree next door will just ruin his work but he did it anyway. at least now my car will always be clean. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts