Friday, August 03, 2007

motivations

here are some of the upcoming events that should motivate me to get my butt on the threadmill and start working out:

1. michelle's first birthday -a deadline i gave to myself to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

2. jevon's wedding on august 26 - jevon's my boss...a great boss (and i'm not saying it because he might read it. he doesn't know that i blog) he's getting married to srey in what i picture to be a beautiful, grand, lavish wedding at the four seasons hotel in san francisco. i want to look good in a dress so i have to lose weight

3. cruise to cabo san lucas in september - our 2nd wedding anniversary is next month and to celebrate, paul, michelle and i are going on a cruise. cruise = bikini .... and my body is not bikini ready!

4. people - there's people i know i'll see next month na hindi mapipigilang sabihing...."ba't tumaba ka yata????" waaaah! that's something i do not want to hear!!!!!

arte ko no?

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts