Wednesday, June 25, 2008

oh my gas!!!!

siguro nga wrong timing ang pagbili namin ng malaking sasakyan. back in october, when we bout the mdx, gas was hovering at around $3 pero gallon. ngayon, nasa $5 na!

masakit na talaga sa bulsa! i'm taking public transportation to work now. i spend about $30 for the bart (subway) a week, plus another $40 on gas a week running errands, dropping michelle off at day care, going to the gym, etc. that's $70/week on transportation.

ang full tank ng mdx when it's on empty is about $90 to $100. oh my gas!

2 comments:

Pukaykay said...

mie, nakakaloka nga ngayon ang presyo ng gas. Dang bilis tumaas ng gas.

ASC said...

hay naku jean, sinabi mo pa! masakit na talaga sa bulsa. pati pampers ni michelle, umaangal na ako!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts