Saturday, December 19, 2009

papasko sa parents ko

my parents received what they have been fervently praying for.

my eldest brother FINALLY got his immigrant visa and he could be here before the end of the month.

totoo na ito!!!!

there was a delay of about 4 weeks before he finally received his visa. medyo nadiscourage din ang parents ko...my dad couldn't sleep. natatakot kasi sya na baka mapunta sa wala yung taon na hinintay namin bago sya makarating rito.

so now, after 12 years of waiting, darating na ang kuya ko! i am very happy na magkakasama sama kami. kulang parin pero i know that in God's perfect time, yung isang kuya ko naman ang makakarating dito. =D

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts