Thursday, January 14, 2010

taking my fafa to chez papa

one month away and i've already decided where to go for our valentine's date.

dahil takot ako sa tao, i dare not go out on feb. 14. sobra dami tao na nagdedate, wag nalang.

so i made reservations for lunch on feb. 13, saturday (tipid na, less crowded pa). we're going to a french restaurant called chez papa. it made the list as one of the 100 best restaurants in the bay area and the reviews i've read on yelp give it very good ratings. so we're going to try it next month.

tumutulo na laway ko just reading about the kobe beef tartare. i still remember the first time i had beef tartare...it was at bix (another restaurant that's always in the top 100 list). it was one of the bosses at work taking me out for a holiday thank-you-for-all-that-you-do lunch. he said to me, 'you should try the beef tartare here. it's amazing.' sagot ko naman, 'uhm, raw beef? i'm not even a fan of steak, so maybe not.' ika nga ni jean, innocence.... he ordered it for himself as an appetizer so para matanggal ang innocence, tinikman ko.... oh my! he saw how much he liked it, binigay nya na sa akin yung inorder nya. hehehe

excited na ako. sana di makalimutan ni husband ang roses. (he doesn't read my blog unless i tell him to so i'm not really dropping hints here)


2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Wow - the menu looks good :) Your post reminded me that I should make reservation for our pre-Vday dinner too. Last year, Jay was tasked to do it and when he started calling PDX restaurants on the day before...most of them were already full. :(

ASC said...

naku dapat nga reserve early. i think i might skip the whole roses thing maybe until after valentine's day para mura nalang ang roses heheheh kuripot!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts