Thursday, February 10, 2011

february na!

I think I would consider the highlight of this first 6 weeks of 2011 is that I learned how to ski. Yes,with confidence, I can say that I learned to ski after just 1 class! Woot woot! I’m not athletic (even though I was a varsity volleyball player in elementary and high school - that was ages ago!), I’m not adventurous. I can rollerblade and skate a little bit but I’m always afraid of falling on my behind. In the snow, it’s perfectly understandable to do exactly that. And I am so glad I didn’t pick the snow board!!!!  I am thrilled though. I never thought that I, a self-confessed lampa, will actually learn and enjoy this!  Michelle took lessons too and she is of course fairing much better than I am. We are going back to Tahoe for the President’s day weekend to have some more skiing/snowboarding fun.

Michelle is really into American Idol lately. She loves watching people sing and she is thrilled when she hears the judges say, ‘You’re going to Hollywood!’. Sya din daw kakanta sa American idol and will go to Hollywood. Sige anak, dream big, you can even dream bigger!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts