Thursday, July 28, 2011

good NEWS

there are many things i love about living in the bay area (close enough to SF to call it my  hometown)...the beautiful bridges, the fabulous food, the diverse neighborhoods...and believe it or not, the liberal thinking (even for a conservative me!).


but this news which broke out several months ago made me shake my head and say out loud, ''what the eff are they thinking...and what will be next?"


ok...sometimes, people take things too far.  this is going one step too far...it's annoying.  it's like the people who thought about it just thought about it for the sake of being controversial, for the sake of being mentioned in the news as , 'the first city in the united states to put such measure on the ballot.'


really, wtf?????

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts