Wednesday, August 10, 2011

meeting???

paul has a conference call at 9 pm Pacific with folks from either India or Israel (not sure).  dahil maingay sa living room (malapit ng maging adobo yung mga ibon namin!  jk!) and michelle and i are in the bedroom, he went to michelle's room...


michelle:  daddy, why are in in my room?
daddy: maingay kasi sa labas e dito muna ako.
michelle: (heading towards me)  mommy, why is daddy going to my room?
me:  daddy has a meeting, wag ka maingay.
michelle:  meeting?  he can't meet anyone there, there's nobody in the room!


walang meeting pag walang tao.  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts