Friday, November 04, 2011

where in the world is carmen san diego?

do you all remember this? 


i remember spending hours in the computer room at my elementary school playing this game over and over until i caught carmen san diego!  back then, computers were too expensive for even a middle class family [in the philippines] to purchase but i was blessed to have gone to a school that had computers and offered classes as early as the mid/late 80s (oh wow, i'm dating myself too much!).  the game created in me a 'love' for geography, history, trivia, and travel!  and now that i am much older, i credit 'carmen san diego' for my ability to answer questions on jeopardy regarding geography, world capitals, and world cities. 

i read in the news today that j. lo. might be playing carmen san diego in the film adaptation of the game.  it got me excited and i feel like i'm 9 years old all over again!!!!  =D

i really hope they make the movie and recreate the game and the tv series so that my daughter can watch them.  i never saw the series...that was way before we moved to the states and it wasn't shown in the philippines, but i'm sure it was great! 

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts