Sunday, December 04, 2011

pasko na! (well, almost)

the christmas decor is up, my shopping list is about 80% done (and within budget!)....


but i haven't lost the weight.  (booo!!!!) i guess paul really has won this bet.  i told him to go ahead and buy what he wants with the $$$$ he won and he did not waste time and bought himself one of his dream guitars:


Fender American Standard Stratocaster


it's the same guitar that john mayer and eric clapton uses.  i have to admit, it does sound very good.  he bought a new tube amp, too.  he is very happy and plays his guitar every. single. day.  well, my not losing weight has made my husband's musical side very happy.  


that doesn't mean i've given up on my desire to lose weight.  i am still watching what i eat and exercising...but i no longer have a deadline.  the cruise didn't really derail me.  i've been off track for so long that nothing can derail me!  ha!


anyway, it's sunday so off to church we go!!!!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts