Thursday, January 16, 2014

it's hard being colin kaepernick

after 16 years of living in america, only this year did my husband successfully win me over to football.  I mean, we sit together and watch it.  I read about it.  I discuss it with him.  wow!  I would never have expected to write a piece about football!

now, we here in san Francisco have a young, hot (in many, many ways), explosive quarterback - Colin Kaepernick.  he's good, but he could do better.  sometimes I watch him and he's soooo good and then there are days when I watch him and he looks confused.  I don't claim to know a lot about football so I'm not here to talk smack about what he can't do.



to me, he's eye candy.  my husband would actually call me when colin's on the screen for whatever reason.  I'd look at him and just smile.  he's not the most handsome qb in the nfl, but I find him so appealing. and don't get me started on that body.  have you seen him on the ESPN magazine?  woah! (enough said!)

i read about him, what people think about him, his personality, his style, his ability - and it's a mixed bag.  poor kid can't win.  there are the fans who still think he was the wrong choice over Alex Smith (who i think is also very handsome).  then there are guys who think he's really good but don't like his personality or his style. 

all i can say for now is i hope they win on sunday against the seahawks. 

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts