Tuesday, April 01, 2014

we are featured on CNN.COM!!!

every now and then, I send contributions to cnn.com's ireport.  recently, I submitted information for "Your child's travel firsts" and being that our family loves to travel, Michelle has a lot of travel firsts.  I submitted a picture from our trip to Venice in 2012 which is Michelle's favorite moment in Italy.  After I submitted my contribution, someone from cnn emailed me, asked a bunch of questions, and I happily answered all of them.  a few days later, I got another email from them and they said that they will be publishing a story on children and traveling.  On Monday, Mar 31st, this is what I saw on cnn.com!

Michelle's photo on CNN.COM!!!

my answers to their questions were quoted several times in the article.  exciting!  hahaha!  we were so excited to share some of the travel tips we've learned along the way.  michelle has been to many different parts of the world and has always been a good traveler.  it helps that she's well behaved and very respectful of other people wherever we are so how she behaves at home, is pretty much how she behaves on a flight. 

we are traveling again in a few weeks and I'm sure we'll learn new things on that trip again.  i hope to share them here when we get back. 

here's the link to the full article. 

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts