Monday, June 22, 2015

father's day

I don't always write about my husband.  he's a very quiet guy, low key.  but since it was father's day yesterday I am going to dedicate a few paragraphs of mushiness just for him. =)


Paul is a great guy.  He is very patient with me and michelle, very understanding.  he is a man of few words but we can feel how much he truly loves his family.  I know him so well that even the slightest twitch in his face or the change in his breathing tells me that he's thinking of something and if I don't ask him what it was, he probably wont speak about it.  he doesn't hold a grudge, nor does he criticize people.  He can be funny and crack jokes, but he never makes fun of people. 


he's hardworking, smart, and passionate about playing his guitar.  I love hearing him play and watching him get lost in the notes and chords of the music.  It really seems like he is in his own world when he plays.  I am his biggest fan. 


I never forget to tell him how much I love him every single day.  and because I say it, he says it back. lol he's never broken my heart and we pray our marriage stays the way it is, Christ-centered, and full love. 


He strives to be the best dad for Michelle so that she grows to be the best person she can be.  I am thankful that Paul is a great husband and father so that Michelle's standards for her future husband will be high!  =D  Whenever I see Paul and Michelle together, my heart fills up with joy and gratitude that I have these amazing people in my life.  God truly knew what he was doing when He brought us together.


This September, Paul and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.  I am giddy with excitement to have reached a milestone year.  I love him a little bit more each day.  God is good.  =)



No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts