Sunday, March 25, 2007

handbag hunting

it's been a while since i bought a purse na pwedeng pang trabaho. my current purse i bought when i first started at merrill lynch. madami ng pinagdaanan ang purse na to at nahihirapan na akong pagkasyahin lahat ng abubot ko. so i am now searching for a purse that can fit all of my things and a few others...

so far, eto ang mga nakita ko:


Michael Kors Yacht Club Large Shopper

Perlina Classic Double Pocket Shopper

L.A.M.B. Love Lucca Medium Bowler


of these three, i like the L.A.M.B. the best kaso beyond budget so medyo out of the question na. i haven't found anything that makes me go, 'i love it so much! gotta have it!' so i'll keep looking. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts