Thursday, April 26, 2007

licensed to trade

i passed my series 7 license!!!!! woooohoooo! i thank the Lord kasi He gave me the wisdom, the patience to prepare for the test and His will for me to pass. =) i was grinning from ear to ear after i passed! i called paul and all i could say was 'yey! yey! yey!' =)

what is the series 7 license? This exam is administered by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) that provides an individual with the qualifications necessary in order to make different types of trades with all types of corporate securities, except commodities and futures. It is also one of the steps necessary in order for a member firm associate to register with the NASD. The Series 7 exam must be passed in order to take many other principal exams offered by the NASD.

for me, passing the series 7 means i get to keep my job! hehe =) that's the bottom line.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts