Monday, October 08, 2007

half book reviews

i started to read 'i don't know how she does it' and i can't pick it back up. it's a story about a working mom so feeling ko makakarelate ako at best seller daw ang book. hindi ko kayang tapusin. the story is weak and i just can't bring myself to finish reading the book.

so i move on to my next book....kite runner

this is a story about an afghan man and his recollection of his childhood. i'm half way through the book and i last read it about 5 days ago. before then, i could not put it down. but 5 days ago i read the disturbing part of the book and i was so disturbed and the image seems to flash before my eyes at random times that i just had to put it down muna. it's a good book. i would say one of the best i've read the last couple of years. it's not gross or scary. there's just one part that bothered me. i think i'm over reacting but i just want to sort of forget about it muna and let the images subside so they're not so vivid in my head. i don't want to reveal too much about the story but i highly recommend it to anyone who likes to read. especially now the the movie is finished and they're debating about a november or december release because they have to iron out some issues because of the sensitive part i was referring about.

curious?! basahin mo kasi yung libro!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts