Friday, April 25, 2008

a thankful heart

on wednesday, i was seated at the patio or the americano restaurant in san francisco. there was a slight breeze and white puffy clouds were moving across the blue sky. to my right, i had a view of the bay bridge and to my left was the ferry building...i immediately grabbed my blackberry to type what was going on in my head.

and this is what i wrote:

There are days like today when I feel thoroughly and completely blessed. God has indeed been the constant in my life whom I know I can always count on. I am blessed to have a gracious God in my life, a wonderful family and friends that are true to the end.

I pray that my life is a celebration of all the things that Christ has sent my way. The good and the bad experiences all testify to the great plans he has for me and how he helped me overcome all the trials that came my way.

I have yet to discover the many things that lie ahead. But a life in Christ has me looking forward to the best that He brings.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts