Sunday, August 31, 2008

well rested

i've never felt this way in about two years!

after an exhausting weekend in southern california for michelle's, paul's and my parents' first trip to disneyland, i had a long weekend to recoup. i worked from home on thursday and friday so i could be with michelle while her babysitter's off on her on vacation. that meant i could wake up at 6:25 am, log in to my computer and remotely access my office desktop, and voila! it's like i'm in my office! i also forwarded my office phone to my cellphone so i don't go back to work on tuesday with a gazillion voicemails waiting to be heard. nobody even noticed i was not in my office. =)

yesterday, michelle and i slept until 830 am and napped for 2 1/2 hours. *sigh* it would have been perfect if i had a better mattress or at least a memory foam mattress pad....so just as i am typing up this entry, i finished buying a 2 inch memory foam topper from overstock. =) aah! the wonders of online shopping!

i'm waiting for adobo nation to start so i can see it's feature on tselogs. we did not seek to be featured on the show. they googled and yelped us and they called the restaurant. i wonder what the response will be?

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts