Monday, March 23, 2009

me, i say boycott!

i found out from my best friend who found out from her husband. i'm not the type to post things like these, but i had to make an exception to this egregious act.

Proverbs 16:18-19 (New International Version)
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.

can you imagine what the employees feel? (i can't stop shaking my head in disgust!)

google the designer and you'll find all sorts of hits. i found this link where you can let the guy know directly what you think of him (like i did, no i didn't cuss. we can express anger and outrage without stooping to this guy's level). http://www.boyetfajardo.com/home.php?index=6

like i said, payback's a b**tch!

1 comment:

laieesha said...

ugh! what a biotch! napaka prima donna naman nya! how dare he? sino ba sya? i would've called security on his ass and get his ass banned from duty free!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts