Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a 'sinfully' wonderful afternoon

i had a 'sinful' afternoon with the women of vov today.

we had pork bbq, inihaw na tilapia, inihaw na talong with bagoong and mangga, ginataang hipon, grilled veggies and pritong saging with macapuno ice cream...haaay! lahat masarap! the bbq was IT for me. cherie makes the best filipino style bbq i've ever had. it was sooooo good. i had so much fun hanging out with my fellow nanays and sharing motherhood woes and wishes. i am blessed to have these beautiful women in my life. mayaman talaga ako. =)

kaya sinful...kasi these same women are trying to lose weight like me. these women are the women i go with to the gym. sinful kasi today we ate all the calories we burned the last several days of sweating it out at the gym.

so bukas i'm back to square one. OUCH!!!

time's a tickin'!!!!!!

on a semi-related note...i'm getting bloodwork done this friday or saturday to get my thyroid checked again.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts