Saturday, August 22, 2009

i've been busy

after 6 months of doing mostly nothing, i can truly say that i have been busy this past week and will be busy for the next several weeks.

i started working again. yipee! the people i work with seem cool and they've all been really helpful. i hope to pick up a lot of the things i need to do asap so i can be totally productive. please don't ask me what my new role is because i have not fully understood what i am supposed to do. feeling ko, susubukan nila ang kakayahan ko. kung ano ang kaya kong gawin at pag kaya ko, yun na magiging responsibilidad ko. to that i say, 'bring it on!!!'

michelle and i will be in portland for 1 whole week beginning monday. yes, after my first week on the job, i'm already going on vacation! we've already made plans prior to my getting the job and employers here are pretty understanding about things like that. =) blessed di ba?

i have a lot of family and friends coming over for labor day weekend. my cousins from seattle are coming, my cousin and her son from guam have already moved to california, my ninang is coming and so will some of her relatives (they're all very close to our family), i have an old friend from canada coming over, too. it should be tons of fun, kailangan ko lang mag general cleaning para di naman nakakahiya ang bahay, di ba?

learned someone's secret today. secret! wag na itanong, di ko ibubunyag! haha

had a totally blessed week. the overwhelming kind of blessing. i'll write that in portland kasi mahabang kwento. God is god. sobra talaga. He is really taking me to the point where i put 100% of my faith in Him. the point where i will no longer ask why, or ask how. step by step, little by little, i know in my heart of hearts, that's where He's taking me. he's slowly revealing to me that i have nothing to fear about life and its challenges. we truly can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts