Thursday, October 29, 2009

#bart on twitter

if you follow me on twitter, i've been tweeting alot about bart especially since the bay bridge indefinitely went out of commission (it's literally falling apart!), commuters are turning to my dear old...dirty...stinky...semi-reliable Bay Area Rapid Transit.

my 25 minute commute home this afternoon turned to a 55 minute train ride. only twitter kept me sane.

here's what other twitters are saying:

menniem_1213 so freaking tired 4rm crazy busy day @ work + bart got delayed sched sheeez have to wait 30mns took 4ever to get home. I need to sleep na

bohdi Friggin bart just "forgot" to stop at west oakland.

elimon @bean the homeless woman with her child at BART truly saddens me. There is a lot of struggle right now.

natalieannie I hate BART more now that the bridge broke. Dude across the median yelled at me to get off my phone too. Ugh so over this place.

kripto Just saw the ex mayor at the Montgomery Bart station getting a ticket :-)

MayaParadox There were these loud Polish people on bart and I could hardly understand a word they were saying. Sigh, I'm losing it!

mcqueenie23 Hey douchebag on BART nobody wants to hear your ghetto rap on your phone, get headphones a$$#0!€!

joelignacio Everyone on the BART train I was riding just got kicked off, then the train went out of service. This platform is hella crowded now...

lotormatic Standing room only on BART. Bring the bridge back already

BryanVonReuter No rehearsal. Thanks CC Meyers Inc for the bang up job you did repairing the bay bridge. Oh and thanks for making BART suck today also.

Tj_Texans @IsisLove what is bart?

2 comments:

Pukaykay said...

Now i understand. =P

I wonder what you guys would tweet if it were LRT. hahaha

ASC said...

baka may nagtutweet from lrt. post mo sa blog mo, i'd love to see what they say!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts