Thursday, November 12, 2009

goodbye lemon

i don't know why junky cars are called lemons but we said goodbye to our lemon of a car over the weekend. just last month, we spent $2,500 to get it fixed and then last week, the engine light came on again and according to the dealer it will need another $2,500 worth of repairs with no guarantees that there will be no other breakdowns in the foreseeable future.

it was time to move on. my mom said, 'mamimiss ko yung mdx.' which i found really surprising because my mom is not the type of person who holds on to things for sentimental reasons.

anyway, this is what we got.


2009 Mazda CX-9

i think my mom needs to ride this car more so she can start getting over the mdx. i've read good reviews all over the internet and it is one good looking car. we got the 7 year bumper to bumper warranty so we should mostly be worry-free for that period of time.

paul has already requested a road trip.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts