Saturday, November 28, 2009

ovo

we watched ovo last night, opening night, in san francisco.

it was a good show, although not my favorite among the 3 others i've seen. i would have enjoyed it a little more if the guy behind me stopped shaking his leg. i felt like i was in a broken massage chair!

anyway, i don't have a lot to say about ovo. it would be good for a first cirque experience. if you've seen others, i think you'll agree with me that this is not the best. the costumes and the music were great. i'd still watch the next cirque when come to town or when we go to vegas.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts