Sunday, April 10, 2011

beauty pageants and other girley stuff



are beauty pageants still relevant?


that was the question (i think) during last night's bb. pilipinas pageant.  my question is, when have they actually been relevant?


don't get me wrong.  i love watching beauty pageants and envying each contestant because all of them are prettier and sexier than me.  i always cheer for ms. philippines (and ms. usa) in international pageants.  but like many things in this world, we don't really need them but they provide us with entertainment and they do help out with charities and other causes...beauty with a cause is what they say, right?  


-----


on the subject of things we CAN live without, i got a pedicure today.  hindi na mukhang paa ng magsasaka ang mga paa ko.  


i can live without getting a pedicure...but that means very ugly feet.  


-----


i've  switched my powder to NARS which was recommended my make up artist friend, charmagne.  i like it!  i've also started using a primer to help make the make up last longer.  during the work week, i hardly have time to get up to eat lunch or use the bathroom, let alone retouch my make up, so hopefully the primer does what its supposed to do.  i'm also sticking to a good skincare regimen to fight aging.  iwas wrinkles! 

1 comment:

tosinpdx said...

I want to try Nars too :) I'm using Bobbi Brown and I feel that it's quite heavy. Nag ka lines na ko sa forehead :(
Ano ang skincare regimen mo? Pagaya :)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts