Wednesday, May 18, 2011

kape


you know that coffee machine i blogged earlier...well, i got it as a gift to myself....well the smaller version so it doesn't take up too much counter space.   
i went to macy's to change my watch's battery which happened to be in the 'Home' section of the department store so i looked around while my watch was being serviced.  ayan tuloy, napabili ako ng wala sa oras!
but i love it!  at least now my coffee is consistently drinkable.  ako lang ang taong nagtitimpla ng instant coffee na everyday, paiba iba ang lasa ng kape.  there are days where i cannot drink my coffee.  hindi ko alam kung anong ginagawa kong mali, e instant coffee na nga yun!  with my keurig, at least i know masarap yung magiging kape ko.  i didn't know it came with a box of different kinds of coffee so i bought 1 box of the tully's kona blend coffee...si paul, who does not drink coffee, nainggit kaya bumili sya ng hot chocolate para sa kanya.  di ko naman gusto...it's too sweet for me. 
i'm not a big coffee drinker but i drink 1 cup a day to wake me up...sometimes 2 when i'm having a terrible day (puyat, hung over, etc).  there are times when i don't drink coffee...wala lang, tinatamad magtimpla hehehe.  

anywayz, hawaii tomorrow.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts