Monday, January 23, 2012

skipping school

michelle skipped school today.  she woke me up a little before 6 am today and cried, 'mommy, my nose is dripping.'  i hurried to her room (we have a baby monitor so she knows to just speak and i'll hear her) and saw that her nose was starting to bleed.  this is the 2nd time in a year this happened to her so i was no longer freaking out.  well, not too much.  i don't like the sight of blood and blood coming from my daughter doesn't help.  we went to the bathroom to wash off the blood and keep her nose from bleeding again.  after that she said, 'mommy can i stay home with you?'  i wanted to say no but i don't know what came over me and i said, ok.


through out the morning, i kept telling her, 'michelle, this can't happen again ok?  you're not really sick.  you can't skip any more school days ok?' i hope she doesn't get sick.  i really don't want her to skip any more school days.  tsk tsk tsk.  i feel like such an irresponsible parent.   =(  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts