Friday, February 03, 2012

a first for paul, my mom, and michelle

they're going to italy!


well, we're going to italy.  =D


my dad isn't that interested in going so he's not going.


my mom's youngest sister and youngest brother (along with their families) all live in milan so we are flying next month to visit them. 


the main reason we're going is because my aunt is going to teach me how her business works because it's the same type of business i want to open here.  someday, i don't know when.  


tickets were not cheap so paul said, 'make sure you learn all you need to learn in the 9 days we're there!'


diet is on track but will need to speed it up so i can dress 'fashionably' in a very fashion-conscious city.  my aunt is planning trips to venice, florence, and rome while we are there - we're going to be doing most of the coaching/teaching in the car or on the train as we travel around the country. 


ciao! 

2 comments:

Pukaykay said...

Wow!
Wow!
(speechless)

ASC said...

hehe

masarap pag may family sa ibang bansa, libre na yung tutulugan and most of the food is free. heheh so in the end, it's still an 'affordable' vacation. =)

i haven't been there in 9 years. and i prayed about it and received confirmation to go. kaya go!

talagang jinustify ko yung pagpunta ng italy no? hahaha

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts