Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MUCH better!

i feel much better today than i did over the last 4 days.  here's what i did to help me feel better:


pray (and ask others to pray for you!)
drink lots of water
drink lots of tea
avoid eating solid food, stick to soups (ramen, pho, udon, broth w/ egg)
gargle with warm salt water
gargle with listerine
gargle with warm water-apple cider vinegar-salt
spray chloraseptic 4x a day
take 2 alleve tablets twice a day (morning and evening with food)
repeat all steps (in no particular order)


or, whatever this thing that i caught just died a natural death. 


hurrah!  


my throat is still a little painful but from a 10 since friday evening (in a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most painful), i would say my pain level is down to a 4.  


and i am celebrating by...packing for our trip on friday!  woot woot!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts