Sunday, February 26, 2012

no relief...yet

cioppino night was fun.  paul remarked and i quote, 'parang hindi ka masyado nakakain kanina.'  (pats herself in the back).  two reasons:  first, i really can't stuff myself with food anymore for reasons obvious to the people who know me; second, my throat hurts like hell!

i went home with a fever and my body aching all over.  advil, tea, and lots of water didn't help too much.  i woke up this morning with a temperature and my throat's never hurt like before.  so right now, i'm trying out advil, water, tea, hot water-honey-apple cider vinegar, and green tea ricola.  

 if i do not feel any improvement by 2 pm.  i'm calling a doctor.  


No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts