Friday, May 11, 2012

5 servings of fruits and vegetables

because i've been sick several times in the last couple of months, i started to really change what i eat and add more fruits and vegetables to my diet.  i noticed that when you eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, there's not a lot of room to eat much of anything else...and that's a good thing especially for me who has been trying (unsuccessfully) for the last 3 years to lose weight.  i think this time though, it's not just because of vanity that i am trying to lose weight.  my body has begun to protest all of the crap that i've been feeding it and it's about time i pay attention.  

i have lost 3 lbs since then and i've been squeezing in some excercise (still not as much as i should, but it's a start).  i hope to undo ALL of my bad habits pretty soon. 

*bell's palsy update:  i can blink normally....i have regained almost all control of my facial muscles.  i think by next week, i'll be at 100%.  praise God!  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts