Tuesday, December 11, 2012

terrible experience with AT&T

i've been in business for about 2 months now and in the last two months, i have called AT&T customer service at least 7 times, spent about a total of 2 hours on the phone with them.  i placed a call with them earlier this morning and i was SOOOOO FREAKIN' MAD that i was crying to the customer service agent! ganon ako ka frustrated!!!

as a result, i will not be transfering my cellular service to AT&T and will go with Verizon instead.  i don't care about the discount paul will be getting from AT&T.  i can't deal with that kind of inept service anymore.  if i could only move my business phone and internet service elsewhere, i would.  but unfortunately, i am tied to a contract for 2 years.  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts