Wednesday, January 28, 2015

no judgement!

no matter which side of the fence you're on, we all get judged, unfortunately.




constantly get bombarded with questions about when I plan on having my next child, and when I tell them the honest truth that I don't want any more, I know the things that go on in their heads - the unspoken comments, unasked questions.  behind all of that I know they're thinking I'm being selfish for choosing to have just one child.  sometimes it bothers me, but it bothers me less and less as michelle gets older.  I always say, I have so much respect and admiration for parents who have more than one child.  I just hope they can say the same with our choice.  
 





No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts