Friday, January 16, 2015

Pope Francis

i was watching news coverage of Pope Francis in Manila and I was moved.  I have so much respect and admiration for this man of God.  I admire his humility, simplicity, and modesty.  He is all about love and not so much about rules which is exactly what Christ wanted us to learn. 


Of course nobody is perfect...no religion is perfect, but we serve a perfect God and He is all we need. 


I grew up Catholic but I'm now a born again Christian.  What's the difference?  That's a pretty long discussion.  =D  anyway, I pray that the Pope's example leads more people to Christ. 

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts