Wednesday, January 17, 2018

saw my rheummy today

I got scolded by my doctor today.  =(

My Rheumatoid Arthritis has progressed because I am not taking my medications correctly and I have not seen my doctor in a year.  It's really not what I wanted to hear but I'm tired to seeing doctors and getting poked for blood tests.

But unfortunately for me, what I have done (naturally) had a negative effect on my body.  =(  

I feel terrible physically and emotionally.  I have not cried about having RA for a long time but now is one of those moments when the realization of this disease hits hard.  

I'm exhausted.  I am tired of feeling tired. I know my doctor means well, but he doesn't have RA so he may have the wisdom to help me get better control of this disease but he does not feel what we feel- the pain, the brain fog, the exhaustion, the frustration...

*sigh*

things will get better.  it always does.  

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts