Sunday, September 17, 2006

2 weeks of sleepless nights

2 weeks of sleepless nights...i now have dark circles around my eyes and my eyes are bloodshot. *sigh* but when i look at mj's beautiful face, i just smile. what can a mom do, right?

life has changed a lot. no more late nights for paul and me. mj has total command of our time. but paul and i will make an exception on the thursday, our 1st wedding anniversary. =) thursday night will be about 'us'. we will go out to dinner at brindisi cucina di mare at the belden place. we haven't told my parents that they will be the designated babysitters again on thursday, hopefully ninang chel will assist. =)

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts