Friday, July 25, 2008

my buko pie!

i'm starting to make buko pie for chel's restaurant and will also be taking special orders. so if anyone out there is interested, please let me know so i can bake it for you.

if you want to try a slice, please visit tselogs at 6055 mission street in daly city so you can try it. the feedback i've been getting is positive. i'm also going to be experimenting with an egg pie (egg custard) recipe this weekend since a lot of people have been asking about it.

if this does well and takes off, i would like suggestions on what i should name my business and make it official. 'michelle's pies' is what i had in mind but if you have more creative suggestions, please let me know.


No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts