Thursday, May 21, 2009

happy birthday to me!

i'll let it out. i'm not 100% happy today because my husband is far away. =( but i know this will be over real soon and we'll be joined at the hip soon. very very very soon. but despite my husband absence, there are so many things to be thankful for.

the other day, i told my friend cherie, 'i feel that something good will happen to me on my birthday. i can't put my finger on it, but i know there's something coming up.' and yesterday, my family at the voice of victory church threw a 'surprise' bday party for all of us may celebrants. that's one good thing already. i love my vov family and i truely appreciate the gesture.

i have constantly received greetings (via facebook, friendster, email, text, skype, and phone calls) from my friends and family across the world. who wouldn't feel loved when you have people from so many countries calling to greet you on your birthday? nakakataba ng puso.

had dinner with chel and t and bishop abraham and pastora sarah gaor tonight. we are very blessed to have met these highly annointed people of the Lord. i have gained so much wisdom from even the short time that we spend together during their frequent trips here to the states. they really live and breathe the word of God. i am thankful for their guidance and leadership and thank the Lord for having brought them into our lives.

when i woke up this morning (which is really waking up for the second time this morning), the very first thing i 'heard' was, 'BELIEVE in ME and OBEY my words and I will show you what i can do.' i can't say it enough, so i will say it again, God is good, all the time!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts