Sunday, May 03, 2009

may is here again

this is my husband's birthday and mother's day gift for mwah...
an upright freezer to help me with the biz. practical nalang talaga mga regalo ngayon. wala munang flowers flowers. i will get my freezer this tuesday, i can't wait!!! seryoso, excited na ako sa freezer ko kasi makagawa na ako ng maraming kung ano ano. bukas nga pala i'll try making pandesal again.

ang saya and at the same time, bitin ang laban ni manny kagabi. natuturete si michelle dahil sobrang ingay namin dito sa bahay. we had a party here at home to watch the match and to celebrate my dad's and my uncle cesar's birthday. sunod sunod nanaman ang mga kaarawan!!!

1 comment:

laieesha said...

yeah that was a fun night. oh hey, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts