Sunday, July 19, 2009

kids say the darnest things...

scenario: i washed my face and was putting on my pm moisturizer and retin-a (to fight aging, di va?!)

michelle: mommy what's that? (pointing to the retin a)
mommy: this is an ointment so mommy can prevent getting wrinkles early and have beautiful skin like you!
michelle: (her face becomes sad, she cups her cheek) but mommy, i have wrinkles!
mommy: no sweetheart! you don't have wrinkles! you have wonderful skin!!!
michelle: oh! thank you!

it's funnier if you were standing next to us in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Pukaykay said...

how cute! =)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts