Monday, September 14, 2009

cellphone drama

if you don't follow me on twitter or facebook, count yourself blessed! =D you just saved yourself from my ka-okrayan when it comes to buying a phone.

back in college, i wanted to have the 'it' phones. i never spent more than $400 on a phone (di ko kayang bumili ng $800 na cellphone no! laptop na yun!) but i made sure i bought the best that my money could buy.

after college, i lost my interest in phones. purses took its place. although
i don't have that many purses and the ones i have are not super expensive compared to other women, i still bought the best that i could afford. mas kaya ng kunsensya ko bumili ng purse kesa gumasta ng same amount for a phone. (kanya kanya tayong bisyo, walang paki-alaman!)

i've had my current phone for about 4 years at nagsisimula na sya maghingalo. my cellphone drama began 4 weeks ago. i knew i needed a new phone kasi there were many moments when i wanted to throw my current phone out the window dahil sa dami ng dropped calls ko at pagfifreeze ng screen. but i kept holding back kahit na i am on my phone for at least 4 hours everyday talking to my husband. i know i should invest in a phone since i use it ALL the time. pero ewan ko ba...parang nagsusubukan kami ng cellphone ko kung sino unang susuko.


so ayan, ngayong gabi. bumili na ako ng kapalit! i was choosing between nokia e63 and nokia e71. it's a $100 difference...which to some might not be a lot but that's 50% more than the price of the e63. i would basically be paying for features i don't need (like the gps). so the cheaper phone won. i bought a 4gb memory card, car charger, and silicone case (i drop my phone A LOT, especially when getting out of the car) and paid an extra $18 including tax and shipping.

so, eto ang binili ko. peborit ko kasi ang kulay.

ok beb, yan na ang anniversary gift mo sa akin. tama na ang gastos!

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts