Saturday, September 05, 2009

note to lai

please read my blog before you see me or call me so i can answer all of your questions.

answers: (not in the order you asked them or reacted)

- the car's window is temporarily fixed. it involves a lot of duct tape

- michelle's nguso and eye movements were hilarious in the video i posted. i'll check the one you posted on youtube last night and post it here, too.

- cute ng jollibee dance eklat no? ginaya man nila yan somewhere....it still looked great and took the crowd by surprise. it's like a scene from a teen movie. hehehe

1 comment:

Chyng said...

Hi Almira,
thanks for checking on me. that's indeed a very scary experience. nagulat ako kaya wala din ako nagawa. naisip ko after na baka sinampal at sinabunutan pa ko lalo nung baliw na babae kung nanlaban pa ko. hehe

anyway, that's worth a laugh!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts