Wednesday, February 17, 2010

guess the word

michelle and i made chocolate covered strawberries tonight. she ate quite a bit of them and her hand got all wrinkly and soggy from the strawberries. after cleaning her up, she noticed that fingers felt like prunes. this is what she said....

michelle: mommy, why are my fingers like this?

mommy: like what?

michelle: my fingers are googly. why are they bakule?

mommy: huh? anong bakule? (i can't stop laughing at this point)

michelle: bakule! mommy, it's bakule!


can you guess what she means by bakule????



bakule = kulubot

don't ask me how she came up with bakule!

1 comment:

Chyng said...

haha, kala ko bakle or tabingi. Ü

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts