Thursday, February 11, 2010

maui is keeping me awake!

i should sleep now but i'm so excited thinking about maui!!!

i turn 30 in may, so i want to really celebrate my birthday. i thought about going on a cruise again, but i'm not crazy about going to ensanada, mexico which is my only choice because we don't have time. i thought about spending the long weekend at santa barbara, pero i feel as if it's not exciting enough.

then i thought about hawaii and bells and whistles started going off everywhere!!!!

hawaii it is.

i know i don't want to go to oahu. i don't like crowds so i know i should put oahu at the bottom of my list. so maui is the most logical choice.

do i go for reasonable, or do i go for broke?

ooooooh!!!! i'm so tempted to go for broke. there is no in-between for me here. either i go choose a simple place to stay or pay the $300 difference and go stay at the place i know i would just absolutely love. it doesn't seem much, but $300 should be enough to cover our meals in maui.

waaaaah! i want to book it tomorrow na because i found such good rates on pleasant holidays!

and then i thought, i could give up buying the bag that i want and stay where i want.

can the bag wait?

urgh!!! the choices!!!!!! the choices!!!!

1 comment:

Pukaykay said...

i say, let the bag wait.

=)

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts