Thursday, March 29, 2012

american idol - jessica sanchez

i have been watching this show ever since it began here in the states.  i remember sitting on the couch with my roommates at our apartment in davis (where i went to college, go UC Davis Aggies!) and voting for our favorite idol(s).  

there has been several filipinos or half filipinos or contestant with the "filipino connection" on the show over the years but none of them impressed me the way jessica sanchez does each and every week.  this girl can sing!   oh my goodness!  and she's only 16!

if she doesn't win american idol, then americans are tone deaf.  =D

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts