Wednesday, March 28, 2012

dream BIG!

in case you haven't heard, the MEGA MILLIONS lottery jackpot is at $500 million.  we have been buying lottery tickets since last week when the pot was at around $200 million.

so in the spirit of dreaming BIG, here's a few of the things i'd do if i win friday's mega lotto:

1.  find a really good and trustworthy financial advisor. having that much money, i wouldn't know what to do with it so my first task is to find a financial advisor that will help me manage the money. 
2.  give 10% of my tithes to church + several million more as an offering.  this comes second on my list but it's the first thing i would do once i actually get the money. 
3.  quit my job. 
4.  create trusts for my family (my brothers and their families)
5.  buy a house for my parents and my siblings (paul would do the exact same thing for his side of the family).
6.  take my extended family on a vacation (whereever they want).
7.  buy my dream house - i do not want a house that's too big, 5,000 sq feet in living space is good + a swimming pool (somewhere in hillsborough is where i want to live).
8.  buy a car for my closest friends.
9.  start a foundation for kids.
10. go to law school - i wouldn't have to worry about paying for tuition.  why go back to school when i have that much money?  i really want to be an immigration lawyer so i can help folks that need legal advice.  once a lawyer, most of my work will be pro bono.
11. spend more time with family and do work for God's kingdom.

No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts