Friday, June 15, 2012

shhhh! i joined a gym (again!)

yup, i gave in.  i joined a gym once more.  i have been exercising here at home using our elliptical but i find myself bored with it sometimes....plus, i feel like i really need some 'me' time every now and then. 


i consulted my husband prior to acquiring the additional monthly expense and you know what his response is?  'go ahead beb (babe).  i am fully supportive.'  o di ba?  atat talaga na pumayat ako! hehehe


anyway, i went to crunch fitness yesterday and got a gym membership.  i told the manager that i wasn't so much interested in the gym equipment but i was more interested in the group classes like step, yoga, kickboxing, etc.  crunch is known for their group classes.  i had a vhs tape of two of their classes and it was so much fun to do.  crunch also has a children's area where i can bring michelle with me to the gym for a nominal fee.  i made the mistake of mentioning this to michelle and now she wants to come with me.  i told myself i will only use the children's thing if i absolutely have no one to watch michelle while i go to the gym.  knowing michelle, when she gets bored, she's going to have someone page me so i can take her back.  






there is a women's only sauna, which i will try.  i don't like being in a small hot room but i've read about it's health benefits so i will see how long i can stay in there.  


i also registered at myfitnesspal.com so i can count my calories and track my progress...did you notice the gadget on the right hand side of my screen?  that's called accountability!  haha!  so far i have lost 2 lbs from exercising and watching what i eat but i have a looooooooooong way to go.







No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts