Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID-19: Day 7 Shelter in place March 23 2020

This introvert still misses people. 

I do not miss the loud sounds at work.  I do not miss the constant hustle and bustle of people going about their days at the mall.  But I miss my friends and my relatives.  My cousins and I have a group chat going and they really do brighten my day, but after 6 days of being cooped inside the house, cabin fever is really starting to set in.  

But I know I have to do my part. I do not want to get sick and I don't want to get my family sick but being stuck inside will mess with your head.  


The last time I was in room full of people was when we went to the St Thomas More Cioppino Night fund raising dinner.  That was a good night!  So much food and drinks with a few of my favorite people.  


No comments:

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts