Thursday, June 29, 2006

my precious

i was singing to the Lord last night and was praising and worshiping Him when He revealed something to me...

i've always complained about how difficult pregnancy is and how i don't want to go through it again. but the Lord said to me that He made pregnancy difficult for women to appreciate how precious is the life that they carry in their womb. the Lord said, 'had I not made it painful and difficult, you would not have taken such precaution to protect what you have now. you would have taken for granted the life that you carry. because I made pregnancy difficult, you will realize that the your baby's life is so precious that you will do whatever it takes to protect her life not only while she's in your womb, but throughout her life.'

i praise God for His revelation...we tend to appreciate things better if we labored to achieve it. we are more careful to spend our hard earned money versus if it were just given to us. we appreciate a good test score when we studied hard to achieve the grade. all the more with the life that continue to grows inside of me. when the time comes and i see her and hold her in my arms for the first time, i will realize that all the pain and difficulty that i went through was worth it, for my husband and i have been blessed with our precious little daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to that =)

Anonymous said...

i bought mj some clothes!!! =)ish cute!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts