Sunday, June 11, 2006

pregnancy woes

as much as i love my baby mj...being pregnant is nothing to rave about. everything i do is just 10x harder. getting out of the car, driving, going up the stairs, changing clothes, putting on socks, even getting out of bed is difficult. i am now 26 weeks pregnant and i still have more or less 14 weeks to go. what's harder is that my husband isn't here to be with me throughout all this. *sigh* when he does get here, i'm going to ask him to make up for lost time...he'll go with me to every errand, or run the errand himself; buy me whatever food i feel like eating; basically just be at my beck and call.

1 comment:

laieesha said...

or basically, he can be your slave.. hehehe... naku, eh di lalo na ka naging spoiled! =D

i dunno what to get majelli. oh wait, i already know what to get her!!

COVID-19: DAY 52 SHELTER IN PLACE MAY 7 2020

The month of April was like a blink of an eye.  Now, we are in my birth month, this was supposed to be a big deal for me.  I am turning 40 i...

Popular Posts